I am looking for some assistance. I am a beginner in the world of VBA. I am using Excel 2007. I am
trying to use an excel spreadsheet to populate my teams outlook calender. Attached is the spreadsheet that I am working with
What I am looking to do a few things with this data.....
1. I am looking to polulate the
outlook calender using the date in column F
2. The subject line of the outlook calender entry is column A "-" column D
3. The location line of the outlook calender entry is column E
4. The body of the outlook calender entry should look as follows:
Column B if anything is in the cell
Column C if anything is in the cell
Column G if anything is in the cell
5. The start time should be 7 AM
6. The end time should be 7:01 AM. (it is okay to have multiple meetings at the same time, but if possible to make any on the
same day follow each other (ex. the next one will start at 7:01 and go to 7:02, it is appreciated but not necessary)
This will all fit into a command button that each manager will be able to push (I have this already written). If it
is possible, I would only like it to populate the outlook of the assigned executive in column H, If there is not an assigned
executive, then I would liek that line to populate all peoples calender that push the command button.
I have tried
to use generic code off of the internet (but not understanding the Outlook code it is difficult for me). The first error I
received was that one of the Tools/Reference items was not checked off. To ensure that any code you help me with works,
please indicate if I need to check special tabs in this area for excel and for outlook.
I know that I may not be
specific enough here so if you have any questions, please ask me and I will be more then forward with the information you may
need, also any explanations you can give so I actually understand what you are doing is great.
Thank you in
advance for your time and assistance.