I am new to this site today and am here because I am getting a strange n/a# error when index matching
between two sheets in the same work book.
Sheet 1 is like a master worksheet and pulls info from all the other
sheets, so i have used the index match formula in all the columns without fail... until now .
Sheet 2, column B -
List of the Site ID numbers
Sheet 2, column G - List of expenditure from each site over last month
Sheet 1, column E - List of same Site ID
Sheet 1, column AF - where I'd like to matched info to appear!
I simply want to pull the expense value from column
G of sheet 2, match the two Site ID and put in in column AF of sheet 1.
I have used
This returns the n/a# error, although I cannot see any
difference between this and the other index match formulae in other columns which worked just fine .
I have tried
$G:$G, $E:$E etc and specific ranges (E1:E985, G1:G985 etc) instead of just the column headers, but nothing is working. So I
bow down before the experts and pray for your assistance!